Competitive salary range + Monday to Friday days + Call out + Overtime + Training.
Due to expansion plans, this is a fantastic and challenging opportunity for a mechanical technician/ mechanical maintenance engineer looking to work for a family business operating in various sites across the UK (primarily in and around London). Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance skills in maintenance, calibrations, and remedial work. Working alongside teams of other technicians with plenty of progression opportunities working on contracts within the Aviation, Rail, Government, Industrial industries.
With huge respect for our staff, we pride ourselves on training and developing our engineers. This position will suit a mechanical technician looking to work in a challenging environment where you will be rewarded for hard work and dedication whilst progressing within the fuelling industry.
· Mechanical Maintenance, breakdown, and repairs,
· PPM’s & project work
· Calibration/maintenance of fuel meters/installation.
· Monday to Friday normal working day.
· Mechanical Technician/ Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
· Mechanical Engineering qualification ideal but not essential.
· Good health and mobility and able to work in confined spaces and working at height.
· Engineering qualifications (ONC/OND/ NVQ 2 or equivalent) OFTEC
· Staying away from home may be required.